Saturday, June 1, 2013

Almost!

Well, I'm not walking quite yet, but almost!!  I took four steps yesterday but still prefer hands to help and guide me.  I have been teething and sick, which made me feel pretty cranky for a few weeks but the last three days have been wonderful!  I can't believe how great it feels to feel almost normal again.  We have been busy here in Bellingham and are anxious for the weather to get better although I could care less what the weather is doing, I want to be outside and love it!!  I hear my brother and sister were like this too.  My new trick since I posted last is clapping.  I love to clap for myself when I stand or take a few steps too.  I'm learning simple signs and can blow kisses too which keep me pretty happy so I haven't said too many words but that is just around the corner!
I can't walk but am an avid climber!  I made it to the third story on this playhouse!

This helps me practice!

There is a big smile under there!  This binky keeps me happy when I don't feel good and I'm getting pretty attached to it.  Ugh Oh!!

Playing with my sissy at Grandma's and Papas.  I sure wish I could go in, maybe soon??

Peek a Boo!

Blowing Kisses!  Love you!

Add caption

Playing in the rocks at the beach by my house, love it!


This was so neat!  Mesmerized by Sam's light!



Getting so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment